BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 weeks! 10 to go:)

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks along. It is absolutely crazy just how fast the time has gone. I am sure these last 10 weeks might drag, but with the list of things I still have to do to prepare, i'm betting they won't.

How is Baby? Well, from my last Dr. appt Baby is doing just as good as he can be. Baby is measuring right on track, Heartbeat is still strong as ever, and I feel him kicking all day, everyday. Which is most definitely the highlight of my days. :)

How is Mom? Well, it's definitely not the 2nd trimester any longer. I am feeling the lovely signs of 3rd trimester set in really quickly. I am not sleeping half as good as I had been in my 2nd trimester. I have encountered the lovely symptom of heartburn. I had to buy a boppy pillow to find a good position to sleep. I am not waddling yet, but I am sure it won't be long before I am! Amongst other lovely signs of 3rd trimester joys that I won't bore anyone with ;)

Good News is: I no longer have have high blood pressure! Well, let's just put it this way: It finally was normal when the Nurse checked it. The last 5 appts it has been high--only at the Dr. office. Not at home, or any other place that I had checked it at. This was quite an exciting moment for Dustin and I. We didn't have to keep worrying whether or not I was going to be developing Pre-Eclampsia. Obviously, we will still be watching it. But this was an exciting Dr. appt for us!

More good news:
I don't have Gestational Diabetes! For some reason, this was the biggest thing throughout my pregnancy that I was not looking forward to. I was not looking forward to the nasty sugary drink *(Which was not so bad after all)* and I was not looking forward to failing the 1 hour test, just to go take another 3 hour test. But all was well, and I did not get a call back and next appt I was so kindly informed that I passed with no problems at all.

I am now onto my 2 week appointments and will be seen by my Dr. every 2 weeks. In 1 month I will finally get to see my growing baby again. It literally feels like I have not seen him in forever. Which well, it kind of has been. The last time I saw him was at 19 weeks. That's 11 weeks ago. So, Dustin and I are really looking forward to our 34 week ultrasound and can't wait to see how much he has grown! :)

2 comments: